I want the most cost effective option
Are you looking for cheap Orthodontics? Is your priority to keep within a budget? Cheap is not always the best option, but lower cost is great! Here are our lower cost orthodontic options.
This system could be for you – average treatment times of only six months mean a quicker treatment period. It uses clear brackets and tooth-coloured wires so is barely visible. Appointments are fast and comfortable. This option is typically less expensive and more cost effective than traditional braces, aligner therapy, or veneers
Maybe not for you – as this brace is fitted to your teeth it cannot be removed on a daily basis.
This system could be for you – it’s faster than standard ceramic brackets, tooth coloured, requires fewer visits and is cost effective.
Maybe not for you – the tooth coloured brackets are only made for the top teeth, it’s metal for the less seen lower teeth, it cannot be removed on a daily basis.
This system could be for you – A popular option from our practice near Bristol is the Inman Aligner.
This brace can move and straighten teeth very rapidly, sometimes in as little as 6 weeks, though the average treatment time is 16 weeks. This is also an excellent system if you only want to concentrate on your crooked front teeth. The Inman Aligner can be taken out if you are going out for a meal or social occasion. It can be very cost effective.
Maybe not for you – This brace is not invisible, and you must remember to wear the brace, like Invisalign, this will not work sitting in it’s box. It can affect your speech whilst you are wearing it, so it can take some time to adjust to the brace in your mouth.
This system could be for you – it has all the advantages of tooth coloured brackets, often worn by teenagers as they don’t mind seeing their brace.
Maybe not for you – it’s fairly obvious that you are wearing a brace so is not particularly invisible or discrete.
Your consultation fee with our specialist orthodontist includes:
- An initial consultation, lasting up to an hour, to find out what you want to change and how we can help you
- All necessary x-rays, photos and impressions for study models
- A written detailed treatment plan
- A second review appointment if you need it to discuss your treatment further
- Cost £60
All orthodontic treatment at Evolve includes:
- All your appointments to have your brace fitted and adjusted
- All materials required
- Emergency appointments (within reason)
- Fixed and removable retainers at the end of your treatment
- Home tooth whitening when your brace is taken off (worth £249)
- Review appointments at the end of your treatment for up to a year
Book your free consultation with Julie our Treatment Co-ordinator to find out about which treatment will best suit your budget and lifestyle