Healthy mouth review
Our six monthly examinations aim to catch problems early. If treatment is required, you can always rely on the highest standards of dentistry at Evolve.
During your healthy mouth review, we will carry out a full clinical exam of your oral health including
- Check and update of your medical history
- Confirm that all your personal details are correct
- Check of all your soft tissues for any sign of disease including oral cancer
- Check the health of each tooth individually
- Review the health of your gums and advise how frequently you should see the hygienist
- Update your x-rays if appropriate
- Advise you on any treatment needed and the options available to you
- Ensure that you are happy with the appearance of your smile
A big part of keeping your mouth, teeth, tongue and gums healthy is through effective brushing and flossing. As well as professionally cleaning your teeth and gums, our hygiene team will advise you on the best way to brush and floss your teeth, and advise you on other ways to improve the appearance of your teeth, such as diet.
Do you ‘like’ the feeling that the freshness of a healthy mouth gives you?
Nervous patients, how we help
Our team is very experienced in helping nervous patients. Sedation is a wonderful way of enabling treatment for those people who may otherwise avoid it.
Find out more about how we can help nervous patients here at Evolve Dentistry.
Want to know more about how to look after your teeth properly? Read our guide here.