Incognito Braces in Bristol
This system may be for you – it is completely invisible, and gets a great result.
Maybe not for you – as this brace is fitted to the inside of your teeth, it can affect your speech for a while as you get used to it. Due to the custom made aspect of this brace and the slightly longer appointments needed to change the wires, this is more costly than other options. It cannot be removed on a daily basis.
“Incognito™ is the modern and invisible alternative to conventional braces”
The Incognito™ Lingual Bracket System is a new generation of braces for people of all ages, and we’re proud to say that people travel from all round the South West to see us. Because the braces are placed behind the teeth no one will ever know that you are wearing them unless YOU tell them! Incognito™ braces are the only 100% customised fixed appliance system for invisible orthodontic treatment on the UK market today. They are created using state of the art technology and are completely customised to the shape of your teeth and to your dental situation. We will build in a unique prescription to get the results that you want.
There are many reasons to choose Incognito™ braces:
• Customisation: they are individually designed and produced just for you
• Aesthetics: Because they are placed on the back of the teeth they are virtually invisible from the outside
• Time: Visible success in only a short time
• Comfort: Most patients experience minimal discomfort and speech interference, after just a short adjustment period, you will be able to eat and speak normally
• Reliable correction of all types of incorrect tooth positions
• Suitable for all age groups
• No risk of decalcification to the front tooth surface
• Fewer wire adjustments can mean fewer visits to the orthodontist
• Since the brackets are made from gold, nickel allergies are not a problem.
Download our free guide - ‘The Complete Guide to Orthodontics’
In this free guide we explain in simple terms the alternatives for Orthodontics, explain which treatment may be right for you, the choice for ‘invisible’ braces and the costs involved. A totally comprehensive guide for anyone considering orthodontics - adults and children alike.