1st February 2021
We are still open for business, please come to your appointments as planned but call us if you have any concerns.
In order to keep everyone safe, please can we remind you:
- Please do not attend your appointment if you have any symptoms of COVID, call us to let us know that you can’t make it.
- Please make sure that you have done your pre-attendance COVID screening, one of the team will call you the day before your appointment, we must speak to you.
- You will be asked to pay in advance for your appointment to minimise your time in the practice
- Please come alone to your appointment unless you are a parent or carer with the patient
- Please arrive at your appointment time, if you are early, we may have to ask you to wait outside.
- Please wear a face mask in the practice, we can provide you with one if you don’t have one
- The door will be locked, please press the bell and someone will let you in
- Please use the hand sanitiser provided as soon as you enter
- Please do not bring extra bags or shopping
- Ideally, plan to avoid using our toilet facilities
- Please leave the practice as soon as you can after your appointment especially if your appointment has involved drilling or anything that creates spray
Please stay safe, if you have any concerns, please call us on 01274 842550
Please follow us on Facebook and Instagram to be kept up to date.
Telephone: 01275 842550
Address: Evolve Dentistry, 24 Harbour Road Portishead BS20 7AL