Top tips for a healthy smile...
- Brush your teeth at least twice a day.
- Use dental floss or inter dental brushes to clean between your teeth.
- Cut down on sugary foods and sugary drinks. Try limiting it to once in a while instead of everyday.
- Use a straw when you have fizzy drinks or citrus juices - to help keep acid away from your teeth.
- Quit using any tobacco products.
- Use your teeth to chew healthy food items only. (No fingernails, pens, etc.)
- Try to reduce stress in your life. It not only benefits your teeth and gums but your overall health too.
- Visit us regularly for a healthy mouth review and hygiene visit.
Book your free consultation with Julie our Treatment Co-ordinator to find out about which treatment will best suit your budget and lifestyle