Incognito – this system may be for you – it is completely invisible and gets great results.
“Incognito ™ is the modern and invisible alternative to conventional braces”
The Incognito ™ Lingual Bracket System is a new generation of braces for people of all ages, and we’re proud to say that people travel from all round the South West to see us. Because the braces are placed behind the teeth no one will ever know that you are wearing them unless you tell them! Incognito™ braces are the only 100% customised fixed appliance system for invisible orthodontic treatment on the UK market today.
They are created using state of the art technology and are completely customised to the shape of your teeth and to your dental situation.
There are many reasons to choose Incognito ™ braces:
- Customisation: They are individually designed and produced just for you
- Aesthetics: Because they are placed on the back of the teeth, they are virtually invisible from the outside
- Time: Visible success in only a short time
- Comfort: Most patients experience minimal discomfort and speech interference, after just a short adjustment period, you will be able to eat and speak normally
- Reliable correction of all types of incorrect tooth positions
- Suitable for all age groups
- No risk of decalcification to the front tooth surface
- Fewer wire adjustments can mean fewer visits to the orthodontist
- Since the brackets are made from gold, nickel allergies are not a problem.
How much will it cost?
Please refer to price list on our website or give us a call on 01275 842 550
What finance options are available?
We have a range of payment options available. Payment for your brace is spread across the course of your treatment. We request that your balance is paid by the time your brace is removed.
What’s included in the package?
Your package includes the following:
- FREE fixed and removal retainers when clinically suitable
- FREE Tooth whitening
- FREE 20 minute cosmetic bonding consultation with Carol Somerville Roberts, our Clinical Director
- All x-rays and impressions
- Brace fit
- Regular review appointments
- Brace removal
- Follow up appointments for up to a yea
- Emergency appointments
Read a case study from a patient who has had their teeth straightened at Evolve.
Read our CQC report.
back to treatments